To complement our team working on INTTRA project we are looking for an excellent User Interface Engineer.
You will be involved in building a web-based, multi-currency and multilingual SaaS platform, together with a team of back-end developers you will create usable and innovative interfaces for applications which bring shippers and ocean carriers to successful business transactions. You will develop and test high-quality software, conduct code reviews, and oversee the deployment of new features.
If you enjoy designing and developing highly interactive and useful user interfaces, come and join our team, help us deliver the next generation of our product UIs while learning all the latest technologies.
Your role will cover:
- Collaboration with fellow developers and internal customers to create high-performance, responsive, and scalable front end applications in AngularJS with Bootstrap
- Detecting and fixing bugs in existing and new applications
- Consuming back-end RESTful APIs
- Participating in code and design reviews
- Mentoring and coaching less-experienced developers
- Working both independently and as part of a team
- Recommending, establishing, and adhering to development best practices
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience with:
- AngularJS 1.x
- HTML (HTML 5 preferred)
- CSS (SASS or LESS is even better)
- Familiarity writing unit tests for AngularJS
- Working understanding of the DOM.
- Skilled at consuming RESTful webservices
- Very good English
- Experience using version control software (Git strongly preferred).
- Experience writing SaaS applications
- Experience with GitHub and GitFlow (highly desirable)
- Java programming experience (DropWizard experience is even better)
- Experience with one or more of the following:TypeScript, Bootstrap, Google Closure Library, NPM, Gulp/Grunt, NodeJS, jQuery, XML, Postman or Fiddler
- Experience developing for the cloud (AWS strongly preferred).
- The applications you build will be used for thousands of transactions, every day;
- You will build, operate and work on an innovative cloud based SaaS architecture within a young and highly motivated team, searching to learn on a permanent basis
- We're open for payroll or freelance candidates
- We offer you an attractive salary package, private healthcare and training budget