Full Stack Software Engineer
We are currently hiring a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Krakow-based team in building the Avantida SAAS-platform atop of Microsoft Azure. Our unique set of solutions manages container landside activities in order to create new revenue streams for our clients, decrease the number of empty containers on the road and improve our environment.
Microsoft recently discussed the project on its EU news homepage.
For our further growth we are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Implementation of the features and user interfaces of our applications;
- Architecture of efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications;
- Collaboration with Product Owner and the other Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products;
- Optimisation of web applications to maximize speed and scale
You have a master degree in Information Technology or related, with at least 4 years of experience. You have a good experience with / excellent skills in:
- Expert knowledge of .NET, C#
- ASP.NET MVC (4+), Entity Framework, EF Migrations
- Web Services, WCF, REST, Web API
- TDD, Design patterns, Clean Code, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI
- Domain Driven Design, CQRS/ES
- Agile Development, Kanban, SCRUM
- Back-end development: Distributed Services, PAAS, Serverless Services, Batch/Console apps
- Message bus: MassTransit, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, Azure Service Bus
- SQL Server: management, profiling
- Best practices regarding Security (SSO, Claims, SSL, Certificates)
We prefer if you have experience or interest in:
- Enterprise Service Bus architectures
- Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform
- Continuous Deployment to Azure
As a person you:
- are strongly problem-solving oriented;
- a self-starter, who nevertheless is open for the coaching the team will give you;
- feel comfortable working in an international English friendly environment;
- believe in people and communication over processes and tools.
You will learn how to build, operate and work on an innovative cloud based SAAS architecture built atop of MS Azure, within a young and highly motivated team, searching to learn on a permanent basis.
We're open for payroll or freelance candidates.
We offer you an attractive salary package and training budget