Full Stack Software Engineer .NET
At Avantida we dream of a sustainable planet. We dream of greener cities and roads without traffic congestions, and we believe that technology can significantly contribute to realising that dream. That’s why we built an online platform that aims to transform traditional logistics processes. On the platform we facilitate services offered by ocean lines to transporters for optimal container planning. Ocean lines have a better view on where their containers are on the land side, and transporters can optimise their transport planning, saving fuel costs and avoiding congestions.
We are currently hiring a Full Stack Software Engineers to join our Krakow-based team in building the Avantida SAAS-platform atop of Microsoft Azure. You will become part of our team in Krakow, where you will be challenged and learn from highly skilled and passionate colleagues. We believe in people driving the world, excellent teams and passion for technical perfection.
Here is what Avantida boils down to: freedom and responsibility. Together with your colleagues you will have the freedom and fun to define the best way to do your work and to make your development here a rewarding experience. You’ll work side by side with other experts in a multidisciplinary team. We don’t build silos for tech, design and advisory, we build solutions as a team.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Implementation of the features and user interfaces of our applications;
- Architecture of efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications;
- Collaboration with Product Owner, Software Architect and the other Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products;
- Optimisation of web applications to maximize speed and scale
Just to make sure the bear necessities are also there:
You have a master degree in Information Technology or related, with at least 3 years of experience. You have a good experience with / excellent skills in:
- Expert knowledge of .NET, C#
- ASP.NET Core 2.2+, .NET Core 2.2+, MediatR, SignalR, EF Core, Dapper
- ASP.NET MVC (5+), Entity Framework, EF Migrations
- Web Services, WCF, REST, Web API
- TDD, Design patterns, Clean Code, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI
- Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing
- Agile Development, Kanban, SCRUM
- Back-end development: Distributed Services, PAAS, Serverless Services, Batch/Console apps
- Message bus: MassTransit, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, Azure Service Bus
- Databases: Azure Cosmos DB, SQL Server, Azure Table Storage
- Best practices regarding Security (SSO, Claims, SSL, Certificates, key vaults)
We prefer if you have experience or interest in:
- Enterprise Service Bus architectures
- Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform
- Continuous Deployment to Azure
As a person you:
- are strongly problem-solving oriented;
- a self-starter, who nevertheless is open for the coaching the team will give you;
- feel comfortable working in an international English friendly environment;
- believe in people and communication over processes and tools.
- Creating applications used for thousands of transactions every day
- Working on an innovative cloud based SaaS architecture within a young and highly motivated team, searching to learn on a permanent basis
- High performance laptops (Thinkpad)
- Showing demo each sprint
- Flat structured team with no-blaming approach
- Picking the best time and place to do the work
- We're open for payroll or freelance candidates
- We offer you an attractive salary package
- Work from a cozy office in Kraków
So, who will you be joining again?
Avantida. We are young and dynamic. We are loaded with energy and have a highly entrepreneurial spirit. We started off in Antwerp (Belgium) and have grown to offer services through the platform in 11 countries. Our team of programming gurus are constantly innovating from our tech hub in Krakow (Poland).
Do you share our dream to transform logistics for a greener planet? Then join the team and come and live it with us!