Client Engagement Manager
To support our growth and our launch in North and South America we are looking for a Client Engagement Manager based in or our office in Miramar, close to Miami, Florida or in Parsippany, New Jersey. Are you passionate about transport and logistics and feel comfortable in a high-energy start-up environment ? Then we may have the right challenge for you!
Your role will cover:
- Become the operational focal point for the ocean carriers in North and South America;
- Activate new ocean carriers on our platform in close cooperation with Avantida’s commercial team;
- Train and assist the operational teams of the ocean carriers on an ongoing basis to optimize the usage of our platform;
- Ensure the implementation of the correct business rules on our platform based on an in-depth understanding of the specific contexts and strategies of each of the ocean carriers on our platform;
- Review performances and trends in each of the markets and define optimization plans to grow volumes in specific markets;
- Develop a trusted relationship with customer stakeholders at country and regional level;
- Build-up an in-depth understanding of the operational contexts of the landside activities in the container shipping industry in each of the geographies to ensure a correct product/market fit;
- Liaise and coordinate with the other internal stakeholders both at Avantida and at our parent company, Inttra;
- Track key account metrics;
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure we outpace the market.
- You are used to working in a hi-tech environment and communication with product owners and our technology teams has no secrets for you;
- You are an absolute star in in launch communications and processes, by being in touch with all stakeholders and by constantly controlling the status. The interaction with these stakeholders gives you energy;
- You are enthusiastic, love the world of logistics and working in an international context;
- It is essential to have a economical and technology mindset;
- Since our business concepts are rather revolutionary you have the persistence and convincing skills to give insight into the opportunity at all levels of our customer’s organisations;
- You have 3-5 years of relevant working experience. This experience has convinced you and everybody else that your future lies in a challenging and international job on the cross-roads of commerce and operations;
- You are prepared to travel up to 50% of your time;
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, some Portugese could come in handy as well.
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic young company where you can play a key role;
- Be part of an international environment;
- A relaxed management style in combination with a ‘can do’ team mentality ;
- Work from a cosy regional office, close to Miami.