Avantida is looking for a Community Manager based in Antwerp but covering the whole of Europe, to help grow our young company to further revolutionize the world of container logistics.
Your role will encompass various domains :
- Develop and implement community promotion and engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to our overall growth strategy;
- Coordinate community postings as appropriate across Avantida’s digital channels;
- Create and promote new community features or procedures to our customers;
- Promote and evangelize community activities and actions internally.
- Moderation/monitoring & responding
- Monitor discussions and posts and respond in a timely fashion where appropriate;
- Network with community member and identify community champions;
- Work behind the scenes to ensure ongoing engagement.
- Develop and maintain community training resources, guidelines and policies;
- Train other staff (mainly first line support) on how to participate and engage in the community;
- Provide internal and external community training as necessary.
- Monitor and measure the success of community engagement (number of active users, user behavior, etc) and provide structured reporting to the rest of the team;
- Identify and report community trends to internal teams and advise them on potential opportunities/risks;
- Track KPIs related to social CRM goals such as onboarding, retention, etc.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, mastering French, Italian, Portuguese or others will help;
- You have a very good understanding of 2-sided marketplaces/platforms;
- You have at least 3 years experience helping to manage or moderate online communities;
- You feel at home in the world of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and know how to grow audiences;
- Key community metrics have no secrets for you and you can show us that you know how to influence them;
- Having a Bachelors degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or a related field would be great but we prefer experience;
- Analytical & Presentation skills are in your genes;
- Having previous experience in working with Product & Development teams would be super;
- Be passionate (or become passionate) for the global logistics arena.
- Work in a fantastic young company that is revolutionizing the world of container logistics;
- Be part of an international environment;
- Be in the core of our activity;
- A relaxed management style in combination with a ‘can do’ team mentality ;
- An office with an amazing view in the heart of Antwerp.