Customer Success Manager Americas
At Avantida we dream of a sustainable planet. We dream of greener cities and roads without traffic congestions, and we believe that technology can significantly contribute to realising that dream. That’s why we built an online platform that aims to transform traditional logistics processes. On the platform we facilitate services offered by ocean lines to transporters for optimal container planning. Ocean lines have a better view on where their containers are on the land side, and transporters can optimise their transport planning, saving fuel costs and avoiding congestions.
To support our growth and our launch in new countries in Europe we are looking for a Customer Success Manager based in Miami, US Are you passionate about transport and logistics and feel comfortable in a high-energy start-up environment ? Then we may have the right challenge for you!
Your role will cover:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with the ocean carriers in The Americas;
- Developing a trusted relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors at country and regional level;
- Liaising and coordinating with other internal stakeholders both at Avantida and at our parent company, INTTRA.
- Assisting the ocean carriers in their strategic challenges and change processes by being the prime focal point for them for all issues related to Avantida’s focus area of empty equipment;
- Communicating clearly progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecasting key account metrics
- Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure we outpace the market.
Just to make sure the bear necessities are also there:
- You have a commercial and economical mindset;
- You are enthusiastic, love the world of logistics and working in an international context;
- You are ambitious and enjoy developing and deepening existing commercial relations. At the same time you understand that you will only succeed through the assistance of several colleagues;
- Since our business concepts are rather revolutionary you have the persistence and ‘preaching’ skills necessary to help change the world of container logistics;
- You have 5-10 years of relevant working experience. This experience has convinced you and everybody else that your future lies in a commercial, challenging and international job;
- You are an absolute star in coordinating and ensuring the communication flow, by being in touch with all stakeholders and by constantly controlling the status. The interaction with these stakeholders gives you energy;
- You are prepared to travel up to 50% of your time;
- You are fluent in English, additional language skills in Spanish or Portuguese could come in handy as well.
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic young company where you can play a key role;
- Be part of an international environment;
- A relaxed management style in combination with a ‘can do’ team mentality ;
- Work from an office in the heart of the Americas, Miami.
So, who will you be joining again?
Avantida. We are young and dynamic. We are loaded with energy and have a highly entrepreneurial spirit. We started off in Antwerp (Belgium) and have grown to offer services through the platform in 11 countries. Our team of programming gurus are constantly innovating from our tech hub in Krakow (Poland).
Do you share our dream to transform logistics for a greener planet? Then join the team and come and live it with us!