To support our growth and our launch in Asia we are looking for an Sales Executive based in Singapore. Are you passionate about transport and logistics and feel comfortable in a high-energy start-up environment ? Then we may have the right challenge for you!
Your role will cover:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with the ocean carriers in the assigned territories;
- Develop a trusted relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors at country and regional level;
- Liaise and coordinate with the other internal stakeholders both at Avantida and at our parent company, Inttra.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Assist the ocean carriers in their strategic challenges and change processes by being the prime focal point for them for all issues related to Avantida’s focus area of empty equipment;
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure we outpace the market
- It is essential to have a commercial and economical mindset;
- You are enthusiastic, love the world of logistics and working in an international context;
- You are ambitious and enjoy developing and deepening existing commercial relations. At the same time you understand that you will only succeed through the assistance of several colleagues;
- Since our business concepts are rather revolutionary you have the persistence and ‘preaching’ skills necessary to help change the world of container logistics;
- You have 3-5 years of relevant working experience. This experience has convinced you and everybody else that your future lies in a commercial, challenging and international job;
- You are an absolute star in coordinating and ensuring the communication flow, by being in touch with all stakeholders and by constantly controlling the status. The interaction with these stakeholders gives you energy;
- You are prepared to travel up to 50% of your time;
- You are fluent in English, additional language skills in could be handy as well.
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic young company where you can play a key role;
- Be part of an international environment;
- A relaxed management style in combination with a ‘can do’ team mentality ;
- Work from an office in the heart of the Asian logistics world, Singapore.